The change of .co.uk domain registrant(owner)
The change of .co.uk domain name registrant is always performed directly via .co.uk domain name registry manager, the organisation named NOMINET. These are the steps to be followed:
1. go to https://secure.nominet.org.uk/auth/login.html
2. if this is your first time accessing NOMINET interface, please continue via "Forgotten password" feature. A link for your password reset will be sent to email address used to register the domain name.
3. once logged in, search for domain name in question, in this example, besteron.co.uk
4. tick the row with chosen domain name, then click the blue button "TRANSFER DOMAIN" (this is to change the domain name owner)
5. on the next screen, simply put the email address of a new domain name registrant, you can also choose which subject will pay for the transfer - the fee is 10(£) VAT excluded.
6. finish the process - if you've chosen the new owner to pay for transfer, it's all done. Otherwise, simply continue by providig your billing and credit card information, this part is very standard.
Once you submit the transfer request, it will be processed by NOMINET usually within couple of days at max.